Our mission is
to assist you to be financially independent and organised.
Treating Customers Fairly
Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) is a matter of the highest importance. The TCF concept is embedded within the strategic thinking of Herts & Essex Financial Services:
- Our financial advisers are not targeted to produce certain levels of business and are remunerated on a salaried basis.
- An initial fee in most cases eliminates potential product bias and our ongoing annual management fee encourages long term relationships
- We are always looking to build mutually profitable, long term client partnerships.
- The principal sees an overview of every piece of business as it is submitted to ensure compliance with TCF principles.
- We pride ourselves on our communication – every client contact is important to us.
If you have any comments that you would like to make on your experience with Herts & Essex Financial Services please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a wide experience of the financial services industry and we currently advise small companies and private individuals on auto enrolement, employee benefits, key man share /partnership protection, income protection, estate planning, investment, residential mortgages, buy to let mortgages, commercial mortgages, financial and insurance matters.
We often meet clients at their place of work or their homes, but we also welcome visits to our offices. We work closely with other professionals such as accountants, solicitors, business transfer agents and general insurance brokers to deliver a seamless service to you.
We have access to specialist investnent research & support services covering the whole market.
A particular area of expertise is the provision of advice and services to the self-employed and small businesses.
What makes us different
Our goal is to provide outstanding levels of customer satisfaction, and to thereby keep them for life.
We really endeavour to know and understand our local area and will continue to be small enough to care, yet large enough to deliver.